Sunday, May 31, 2009

S1xt6en Battle!

LMAO!! Shout outz to that cat Brody, but as you can see I wasn't taking any prisoners that day! I was in the Navy and on the ship one day and my homeboy was like yo this cat wanted to battle you.. I was like how he know i rap?? He was like everyone is talkng about you.. I was like huh?? So I was like you know what i dont have anything else better to do... At first I was nervous becuase I haven't been in the ring in a long time! But after seeing him I was like hmm he probably cant rap...lol... so the agreement was between him and I we would do wrriten verses.... Well he tried to trick me and use the fact that i spit a written for the 1st round to his advantage not knowing all i used to do in high school was freestyle batte! So I was like lets put some money on it and he was like bet.... We went down there and my homeboy who told me about the battle said he was going to record it... Next thing you know i blacked out and started freestyling and spazzing!! Hope you enjoy and like i said shout outz to Broady and Clown Business Entertainment he has a plethora of hot tracks I just think he was off his game that night....

You can view it in the link below

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=57682579

No comments:

Post a Comment